If you are considering hiring a boudoir photographer, there is a lot more to consider than just how much you like their photography. It is important to do your research and ask the right questions to ensure that you find a photographer who is the right fit for you and your needs. When you do your consultation with a photographer, you are both making sure you’re a good fit for each other.
Here are the questions to ask each photographer:
- How do you make clients feel comfortable and confident during a boudoir photo shoot?
- Do you provide hair and makeup services?
- What kind of prints, albums, and digital options do you offer?
- How far out are you booked and how long after the shoot does it take to receive the photos?
- How long will the photo shoot take, and what is included in the cost?
- Can you accommodate any specific requests or ideas that I have for my photo shoot?
- Will the photos be shared anywhere after the session?
By asking these questions, you can make sure that you and the photographer are a good fit for each other. You’ll know if they can meet your needs and if you are asking for a product and service they provide.